Dedicated and diligent CPO and Team Medic who is currently an Armed CPO/Medic for the EU Delegation in Kabul, Afghanistan and brings to your company an impressive track record of planning and leading Close Protection missions with unwavering commitment: always composed under pressure, able to adjust the level of protection to meet the unique demands of each operation and acutely sensitive to the security threat.
The career commenced in the French Foreign Legion (Infantry, SAED), which provided the ideal platform to develop an array of tactical skills, to instructor level, and the attributes of selfdiscipline, self-reliance, courage and determination. These attributes and strength of character would prove invaluable during the times of increased risk and uncertainty, which led to gaining a reputation of being a ‘safe pair of hands’ and a trusted member of the team.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Responsible for the leadership and supervision of the Close Protection Team Members and to ensure that they were aware of the SOPs and operational parameters in which the team operated ‘on the ground’
• Planning and overseeing the vehicle moves in order to provide Escort Security and Close Protection on behalf of the Clients and VIP’s as they were transported from the airport to the sites and between the various locations
• Carried out Reconnaissance on pending routes and at the sites and port in order to establish areas of vulnerability
• Commanded the Security Team Members and soldiers from the Sierra Leone Army in order to provide a safe passage for assets that were either in site or being transported to their various destinations
• Delivered mission briefings to all parties, including the Clients, to establish the procedures to follow in the event of a breach of Security or an attack
• Implemented the training packages to the team, including TCCC&Basic Life Support, with the purpose of bringing standardization to negate previous training methods and enhancing their skill sets
• Performed the Team Medic function at the sites and during Close Protection missions
• Checked the medical supplies were in place and in-date
• Provided advice to the Security Team Members and the Clients on general medical and health topics relevant to the medical risks associated with operating within this austere environment
• Carried out regular research in the region to establish new threat levels and put forward recommendations in order to negate risk
• Liaised with Host Country Forces and Officials in order to establish a support matrix across the area
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.